BOAT SHIPPING SERVICE
Transport boats, yachts and jet skis anywhere in the U.S. Choose from our hauling or towing service for your marine vessel.
BOAT TRANSPORT AND HAULING
Nationwide United Auto Transport does boat shipping right! We are a fully licensed and insured transport company shipping boats nationwide. We transport all types of boats, powerboats, sailboats and yachts. Shipping a boat can be very challenging. Nationwide United Auto Transport operates in a responsible and legal manner that eliminates these challenges. Unlike our competitors we follow all state and federal DOT regulations to ensure a safe and efficient boat transport. Our transport specialist will match the right trailer with the right driver for the proper transportation of your boat. We coordinate with all necessary parties in the scheduling of your boat and maintain constant communication from the time you receive your quote until the time you boat is delivered. The status of your boat is always a phone call away. We guarantee the most competitive and fair boat transport quotes based on the information and specifications given to us.
Our drivers ship boats nationwide on a regular basis. They are professionals and take pride in what they do. They have the experience, knowledge, and the skills to do a boat transport safely and efficiently. You have an oversize boat? No problem! Our drivers are highly trained and experienced in transporting oversize boats. They know the importance of using required escorts and high poles when state regulations require. We work with DOT and permit agencies to handle all necessary requirements before shipping a boat. Our drivers know how to properly support, balance, stabilize and secure boats. They will properly distribute the weight on both the boat, and the trailer axels to correctly secure your boat. A detailed condition inspection of your boat will be conducted prior to loading and at delivery. By law, any boat transport that is considered unsafe is prohibited. Drivers are instructed not to move the load in any circumstance they regard as unsafe. Drivers may decline to accept any load which they believe to be unsafe for any reason.
Nationwide United Auto Transport is a professional and reliable transport company. We facilitate boat shipping by making customer service our number one priority. We constantly exceed expectations by educating and guiding our customers thru the whole process of shipping a boat. Our goal is to assist you in every aspect of your boat transportation needs. We include all necessary costs to ship boats (permits, escorts, route-surveys, tolls, port fees) in our quotes. Let a knowledgeable transport specialist from Nationwide United Auto Transport handle your next boat transportation.
TIPS FOR BOAT TRANSPORT
If it’s your first time shipping a boat, here are a few things you should know in order to properly prepare your boat for transport:
- All boats and vessels must have their own hauling trailers. Make sure that your boat is properly secured to the trailer.
- Provide the boat shipping company with your boat’s specs and information in advance. Make sure your boat’s measurements and weight are accurate. Remember, transport companies are allocating space for your boat according to the information given to them.
- Remove all personal and prohibited items from your vessel. Any breakable items should be stored in a safe place.
- It’s very important to secure anything that is loose and extends beyond the hull. Tape interior cabinet doors shut. Close and secure cabin doors as well as all other doors. Close and secure cabin windows. Tape hatches to avoid leaks and water damage.
- Empty all fuel and water tanks as much as possible. Leave enough fuel to get to and from the transport ship. Make sure there is no water in the bilge. Remove drain plugs from the hull and anchors from the deck. Flush and sanitize your tanks with a chlorine bleach solution.
- Disconnect your battery and store cables to ensure you don’t have a dead battery at delivery.
- Protect your entire boat with shrink wrap. Apply shrink wrap to the most vulnerable areas such as teak and non-skid surfaces if boat is too large. If shrink wrap comes apart during transport, it will be removed to avoid damage from beating against the boat. The carrier transporting your boat will not be held responsible. Apply an insulator wax or cover all stainless steel, chrome fittings, and exposed metal.
- Canvas covers must be removed. Covers tend to flap in the wind, damaging the boat. The carrier transporting your boat will not be held responsible if cover is not removed.
- Inspect your boat for any existing damages and document. Take pictures of the set up of any parts that were dismantled for size requirements. Also, take pictures of the location of items that were stored to prevent them from getting damaged. Driver will conduct a detailed inspection of your boat at pick-up and at delivery as well.
- Make sure you have all necessary paperwork.
- Do not forget your keys!
CALL FOR INSTANT AUTO SHIPPING QUOTE!
Your business is a contribution to our effort in keeping America working