Food Truck & Food Trailer Shipping
Food Trucks & Trailers, Concession Carts, Mobile Kitchens • Nationwide Coverage • Customized Solutions • Licensed & Insured
Excellence in Food Trailer and Food Truck Shipping
We are the leading company specializing in the safe and reliable transportation of food trailers and food trucks across states or nationwide. With over 20+ years of experience, we have built a reputation as the most trusted provider in the industry. Our expertise extends to shipping concession trailers, mobile kitchens, and food trucks of various sizes and configurations. Our team of experienced drivers possesses the skills necessary to handle both food trailers and food trucks, ensuring their secure transport to your desired location. Whether it’s a compact food trailer or a large-scale food truck, we prioritize the safety and timely delivery of your mobile culinary unit.
Types of Concession Trailers and Lunch Trucks We Transport
We specialize in transporting a wide variety of food trailers and lunch trucks to ensure that your mobile food business can thrive on the go. Whether you own a food trailer, concession cart, mobile kitchen, or a lunch truck, we have the expertise and resources to securely and efficiently transport your culinary haven. Below are some of the trailer and truck types we handle:
- Food Trailers: These trailers are fully equipped with everything you need to run a successful food business on the go.
- Food Trucks: These trucks are mobile kitchens that offer a wide variety of culinary delights on the go.
- Mobile Kitchens: Our mobile kitchens are fully equipped with cooking appliances and storage, enabling you to prepare meals on the go.
- Concession Trailers: Designed for selling food and beverages at events, concession trailers offer flexibility and mobility.
- Mobile Food Trailers: These trailers are perfect for those who want to bring their culinary creations directly to their customers.
- Fully Equipped Food Trailers: These trailers come with all the necessary equipment and facilities for a fully functional kitchen on wheels.
- Food Vendor Trailer: Food vendor trailers offer ample space for displaying and serving your food products, attracting customers with ease.
- Taco Trucks: Taco trucks focus on serving various types of tacos, such as traditional Mexican street tacos or creative fusion options with unique fillings and toppings.
- Taco Trailers: If you specialize in serving tacos, our taco trailers offer a convenient setup for your business.
- Street Food Cart: Designed for street food vendors, our street food carts are compact and eye-catching, attracting customers wherever you go.
- Dessert Trucks: These trucks specialize in sweet treats, including ice cream, cupcakes, pastries, and other delectable desserts.
- Food Carts: Versatile and easy to maneuver, food carts are great for street food vendors and small-scale food businesses.
- Coffee Carts: Portable and compact, coffee carts allow you to serve delicious coffee and other hot beverages at various locations.
- Gourmet Food Trucks: These trucks often feature high-quality ingredients and offer a range of gourmet dishes, such as artisanal burgers, gourmet tacos, or fusion cuisine.
- Cooking Trailer: Equipped with cooking appliances and workstations, cooking trailers are ideal for food preparation on the go.
- BBQ Trucks: These trucks serve mouthwatering barbecue dishes, including smoked ribs, pulled pork sandwiches, brisket, and grilled meats.
- Kitchen Trailers: Equipped with full cooking facilities, kitchen trailers are ideal for catering businesses and large-scale food preparation.
- Vintage Food Trailers: If you want to add a touch of nostalgia to your food business, our vintage food trailers are the perfect option.
- Coffee Trailers: If you’re looking for a mobile coffee shop experience, our coffee trailers are an excellent choice.
- Pizza Trucks: Pizza trucks offer freshly made pizzas, both classic and creative variations, cooked in mobile ovens to ensure a delightful dining experience.
- Food Service Trailer: Versatile and adaptable, food service trailers can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
- Asian Cuisine Trucks: These trucks serve popular Asian dishes like sushi, stir-fried noodles, dumplings, bao buns, and other flavorful options from different Asian cuisines.
- Small Concession Trailers: These trailers are designed for smaller-scale food operations, offering mobility and versatility.
- Vendor Carts: Vendor carts provide a compact and efficient solution for selling various food items and snacks.
- Hot Dog Cart: A classic choice for hot dog vendors, our hot dog carts are designed to attract customers and maximize sales.
- Vegan/Vegetarian Trucks: These trucks cater specifically to plant-based diets, offering a wide range of vegan or vegetarian options, such as veggie burgers, plant-based bowls, and vegan desserts.
- Lunch Carts: Lunch carts provide a convenient solution for serving quick meals and snacks during lunchtime or busy hours.
- Seafood Trucks: Seafood trucks specialize in serving fresh seafood dishes like fish tacos, shrimp po’boys, lobster rolls, and seafood platters.
- Catering Trailers: These trailers are specifically designed for catering events and can accommodate a variety of food and equipment.
- Pizza Trailers: Specialized trailers designed for pizza businesses, allowing you to serve hot, delicious pizza anywhere.
- Breakfast Trucks: These trucks focus on breakfast or brunch offerings, including breakfast burritos, pancakes, omelets, and various morning favorites.
- Ethnic Cuisine Trucks: Ethnic food trucks showcase diverse cuisines from around the world, such as Indian, Thai, Middle Eastern, or Caribbean, offering unique flavors and traditional dishes.
- Mini Food Trailers: Compact and efficient, mini food trailers are perfect for small-scale food businesses or limited-space venues.
Custom Shipping Solutions for Food Trailers & Food Trucks
We offer tow away and hauling services that are tailored to the specific needs of those who transport food trailers and food trucks. Our goal is to provide each client with a personalized and smooth experience, whether they are moving a food trailer or a food truck
Our tow-away service utilizes a specialized truck or vehicle to safely and efficiently transport your food trailer from one location to another. We connect the tow vehicle to your trailer using a hitch or other towing equipment to ensure a secure transfer. Our skilled drivers handle diverse food trailers, safeguarding your valuable equipment during towing.
The hauling service involves using a flatbed or specialized trailer to transport your food trailer or truck. The vehicle is loaded onto the trailer, secured in place with straps or chains, and then transported to the desired location. This is ideal for situations where your food truck or trailer is not roadworthy or needs to be transported over long distances.
Our driveaway service includes a certified driver who will transport your food truck to its destination. The driver will conduct a thorough inspection of the vehicle to ensure it meets safety standards and take care of all transportation-related tasks. This will give you peace of mind and enable you to concentrate on other critical aspects of your business
Details for Transporting Food Trucks and Trailers
Finding the right company to transport food trucks and trailers can be challenging, as not all transport companies have experience handling these specialized vehicles. At our company, we understand the unique requirements of shipping food trucks and food trailers, and we’re equipped to handle the task with expertise. Details we need for food truck and food trailer shipping:
Vehicle Type – Provide details about your food truck or trailer, including the make, model, and year.
Dimensions – Accurate measurements of the vehicle’s length, height, width, and weight are essential to ensure proper handling and transportation planning.
Condition – Let us know if the food truck or trailer is in operable condition or if any specific accommodations are required for non-operational vehicles.
Attachments – Inform us of any additional attachments or equipment on the vehicle, such as awnings, signage, or external storage compartments. These details help us plan for the unique features of your food truck or trailer.
Route – Provide information about the distance the vehicle needs to travel and the pickup and delivery locations. Please let us know if your food truck or trailer needs to be transported to a remote location.
Schedule – Inform us if you have a specific timeline or any time constraints for pickup and delivery. This information will help us accommodate your schedule effectively.
Pickup/Delivery Location – While our service is typically door-to-door, please ensure enough space at both the pickup and delivery locations for our carriers to load and unload the food truck or trailer safely. Consider the dimensions of the vehicle and any additional space requirements.
By providing these details, you will assist us in understanding your unique requirements for shipping your food truck or trailer. We specialize in handling these specialized vehicles and will ensure a smooth and successful transportation process from start to finish.
How Much Does it Cost to Transport Food Truck Trailers?
The cost of transporting mobile kitchen trailers, food cart trailers, and food trucks can vary depending on several factors. Here are some key factors that can influence the transportation cost:
Distance: The distance to be covered is a significant factor in determining the transportation cost. Longer distances generally require more fuel and time, resulting in higher costs. Additionally, transportation costs may vary based on the availability of direct routes or the need for detours.
Weight and Size: The weight and size of mobile kitchen trailers, food cart trailers, or food trucks also affect transportation costs. Heavier and larger units may require specialized equipment, such as heavy-duty trucks or trailers, which can increase transportation expenses.
Mode of Transportation: The chosen mode of transportation can impact the cost. Options may include road transportation, shipping by sea or air, or a combination of different modes. Each mode has associated costs, regulations, and requirements, influencing overall transportation expenses.
Additional Services: Additional services required during transportation, such as loading and unloading inoperable vehicle, permits, and escorts can add to the transportation costs. These services may be necessary depending on the nature of the trailers or trucks being transported.
Need a quote for food truck or food trailer transport?
Speak to a friendly transport specialist (800) 311-8305 for an instant quote