Hawaii Vehicle Shipping
Hawaii & West Coast Ports • Cars, Boats, Trailers, RVs • Full Insurance Cover • 24/7 Shipment Tracking
CALL NOW! GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Stress-Free Vehicle Shipping to Hawaii
As a reliable transport company we offer stress-free auto shipping to Hawaii. We can handle all types of vehicles including cars, oversize vehicles, RVs, trailers, heavy equipment, and boats. We will handle all aspects of your Hawaii auto shipping so that you don’t have to. We pickup from any location nationwide and transport to the proper ports.
Hawaii Vehicle Transport To/From All Mainland and Hawaii Ports:
- West Coast Port Locations: Los Angeles, CA – Oakland, CA – Seattle, WA – Tacoma, WA
- Hawaii Port Locations: Honolulu – Nawiliwili – Kahului – Kawaihae – Hilo
- Alaska to/from Hawaii: Anchorage, Dutch Harbor, Kodiak, Fairbanks, Valdez, Haines, Hoonah, Juneau, Kake, Ketchikan, Petersburg, Sitka, Skagway, Thorne Bay, Wrangell, Yakutat, Dillingham, Bethel, Kotzebue, Nome, Naknek
What Type of Vehicles May I Ship to Hawaii
Car Shipping From Mainland to Hawaii
Don’t live near our service ports? Not a problem! We have door to port service for our mainland customers. Our drivers will pick up your vehicle from any location nationwide and deliver to the port. When the vehicle arrives in Hawaii the customer picks up at their nearest Hawaiian port. It’s that simple!
Shipping Car from Hawaii to Mainland
Returning from Hawaii? We also offer Hawaii port to door service. Our carriers will pickup from Hawaii port and deliver your vehicle to your location. We’ll arrange and handle all the aspects of your car shipping in the mainland when your vehicle arrives from Hawaii.
Motorhome, RV's and Trailers to Hawaii
We offer shipping to Hawaii for motor homes and travel trailers. If you’re in need to transport travel trailers, RV’s or motor homes we have the service for your vehicle. Your vehicle is hauled on a lowboy or towed, not driven, to and from a port. Our lowboy carriers will be able to pick up and deliver your vehicle from any location in the mainland. Motor-homes, RV’s, and trailers must be under 12ft in length.
Boat Shipping to Hawaii
You can now transport a boat back and forth between California and Hawaii fast. Ship your boat between the ports of California, Kahului, Hilo, and Honolulu. Our carriers have years of experience transporting boats. and can deliver your boat at your door. Let us handle and help your next boat transport. Please be aware that all boats must be on their own trailer for the loading and unloading process.
Heavy Equipment to Hawaii
We service oversize cargo. If your vehicle is over 20ft in length, 7ft wide, and 7ft in height it is considered large oversize cargo. We have the experience to ship any oversize vehicle or haul heavy equipment to Hawaii. Trucks, flatbeds, ambulances, tractors, trailers, vans, buses, trash sweepers, school and public buses. Our Hawaii car transport specialists are ready to handle all aspects of your large cargo. Please have the vehicle’s length, height, width, and weight to get you the most accurate shipping quote.
How Long Does It Take to Ship A Vehicle to Hawaii?
Transit days are simply a guide and subject to change. For updated sailing schedules and status contact our friendly shipping specialists
West Coast to Hawaii: 7-14 days
Prepare Your Vehicle For Hawaii Shipping
If your vehicle fails USDA inspection, your vehicle will need to be properly washed/cleaned at shippers expense, reschedule delivery and re-inspected by the USDA. Nationwide United and ship-line have the right to deny any vehicle transport or item not meeting the standard guidelines for safety transport process and and shipping operation.
- Wash your vehicle.
- Remove all personal items including, equalizers, CD’s, tapes, power boost, additional speakers- amplifiers, auto covers, extra market accessories for example, roofs, theft alarm system, toll devices.
- Empty any propane tank if any.
- ¼ Tank or less in the vehicle.
- Fully charge battery, for only electric vehicles.
- Vehicle must be in running-operational condition with an operational emergency brake.
- Window and windshields – free of cracks, chips and other damages.
Required Documentation for Hawaii Shipping
- Updated-Current registration, Full Vin No, License Plates
- Updated-Current title
- Updated-Current notarized letter from a non-present party registered/listed on vehicle title
- Release lien holder authorization for vehicles still under financing
- valid picture ID
- Safety Check
Frequently Asked Questions for Hawaii Vehicle Shipping
Although enclosed auto transport is available for mainland shipping, all vehicles are parked and exposed to all elements while awaiting to be processed for Hawaii shipping. Nationwide United and ship-line will do everything possible to keep your vehicle protected and safe while in possession and transportation, however, your vehicle will not be enclosed while parked at a terminal.
- Rates are based on vehicle type, origin and delivery points, standard or expedited schedule.
- Larger vehicles that exceed 21′ L x 8′ W x 7′ H and or modified are considered oversize.
- Make sure you have vehicle specification for an accurate rate.
Nationwide United Auto Transport strongly supports the U.S Military. We offer $125.00 military discount to active duty service personnel for every single shipment either Mainland to Hawaii, and Alaska and or from Hawaii to Mainland or Alaska. Military discount cannot be offer with other offers.
- Major credit or debit card, direct deposit, ACH, wire transfer, Zelle, CashApp.
- Payments are acceptable over the phone or by filling out a shipping order form.
- Free 4 Business Days
- $15-$150 per every calendar thereafter depending on port location.
Note: It’s the shippers responsibility to check and track vehicle status. Storage fees are not Nationwide United’s they are part of port terminal fees and paid directly. All storage fees must be paid in full and cannot be waived.
While In Transit – Call our office and speak to our any of our shipping representative. Cancellation fee is the original shipping cost. For vehicles needed to return to origin Mainland location a return shipping rate will be added.
Prior to Shipping – You may cancel your order a week prior to your shipment at no cost. Contact our office followed by an email for a full refund.
Nationwide United and Ship-Lines provides you the opportunity to inspect your vehicle at the time of pick-up/delivery /destination port. Please have your order/booking number. Any damage should be noted and you must call our office ask for the claims department prior to removing/accepting your vehicle. If you do not call and remove/accept your vehicle no claims will be valid or acceptable.
If ship-line is responsible for transportation damages that are apparent on your vehicle (excludes pre-existing damages or wear and tear items), ship-line liability is limited to the amount of the damage actually sustained to your vehicle, not to exceed the market value and in no event, more than $1000 per 40 cubic feet based on the size of your vehicle. Should your claim be approved, the ship-line will pay the amount of the estimate directly to you. The assigned Ship-Line will generally take 3-4 weeks to make a decision once your paperwork is received and approved.
Please visit our terms and conditions page for more information.
Need a quote for Hawaii transport?
Speak to a friendly transport specialist (800) 311-8305 for an instant quote