Large & Oversized Vehicle Shipping
Our experience in the vehicle shipping industry has equipped us with the know-how’s to efficiently transport any oversized vehicles. We’ve handled numerous of oversized vehicle transport ranging from small vans, modified or lifted trucks, military vehicles, food truck transport and all the way up to RV’s, commercial buses and heavy equipment. Simply put, if you’re in need of shipping large autos, we’re the company capable and able of getting it done
Transport Military Truck & Equipment
In the search for their next collector’s item, military museums and enthusiast might find a decommissioned military vehicle or equipment. We can help you transport military vehicles and equipment from A to B.
Lifted & Modified Truck Transport
Lifted and modified trucks have become a popular trend in the recent years. Unlike many other carriers, we’ve kept up with the demand and are able to transport large and modified trucks anywhere in the U.S.
Food Truck Transport & Hauling
With these new converted kitchens on the road, a landslide of food trucks across America has started. Our low boy and RGN trailers can handle the oversize and weight to transport food trucks across town or across the country.
Oversized Vehicle Transport Enclosed
With the new addition of curtain side carriers to our team, we’re able to transport oversized cars enclosed just as you would transport classic car enclosed. Our step-decks and lowboys carriers are now equipped with Conestoga trailers to protect large modified cars measuring up to 40′ in length and 9′ 9″ in height during transit.
Contact us today for more details on our oversized vehicle transport service 1-800-311-8305
Expert Oversized & Large Vehicle Hauling
Finding the right company to transport oversized autos is as difficult as the task itself. Many transport companies lack the expertise of shipping large cars and as a result shy away from the challenge.
Because no two oversized auto transports are the same, there are details specific only to your move we examine to handle your transport and help facilitate the process:
- Vehicle Type: Year, make and model.
- Dimensions: Length, height, width and weight of the vehicle. Dimensions must be verified.
- Condition: Is the vehicle in operable or inoperable condition? Inop vehicles are subject to additional fees.
- Attachments: Are there any attachments on the vehicle? E.g. roof rack/mount, boom lift, trailer, water barrel etc.
- Route: How far will vehicle be traveling? Where is vehicle picking up and delivering?
- Schedule: Are we working with a moving schedule? How soon or late can we pickup and deliver?
- Pickup/Delivery Locations: Will we have the necessary space at pickup and delivery for our carrier to safely load and unload the vehicle? Remember that our carriers are generally 80 feet in length.
Commercial Vehicle Transport
Oversized Bus Shipping