Boat Transport & Shipping
We are fully licensed and insured to handle any boat shipping interstate and nationwide. We transport all types of boats, power boats, sailboats and yachts.
Call for FREE Instant Quote!
Boat transport and shipping done right! We are fully licensed and insured to handle any boat shipping interstate and nationwide. We transport all types of boats, powerboats, sailboats and yachts. We operate in a responsible and legal manner that eliminates the challenges of shipping a boat. Unlike our competitors, we follow all state and federal DOT regulations to ensure a safe and efficient boat transport. Our transport specialist will match the right trailer for your boat transportation. We coordinate with all necessary parties in the scheduling of your boat and maintain constant communication from the time you receive your quote until the time you boat is delivered. We have the most competitive and fair boat shipping quotes based on the information and specifications provided to us.
TOP RATED BOAT SHIPPING SERVICE
We ship boats nationwide on a regular basis. We are professionals and take pride in what we do. We have the experience, knowledge, and the skills to do a boat transport safely and efficiently.
You have an oversized heavy boat? No problem! We are highly trained and experienced in transporting oversize boats. We understand the importance of using required escorts and high poles when state regulations require. Our logistics staff will work with DOT and permit agencies to handle all necessary requirements before shipping a boat if needed. Our drivers know how to properly support, balance, stabilize and secure boats; additionally, properly distribute the weight on both the boat, and axles to correctly secure your boat. A detailed condition inspection of your boat will be conducted prior to loading and at delivery.
RELIABLE BOAT TRANSPORT COMPANY
Nationwide United Auto Transport is a professional and reliable boat transport company. We facilitate boat shipping by making customer service our number one priority. We constantly exceed expectations by educating and guiding our customers thru the whole process of transporting a boat. Our goal is to assist you in every aspect of your boat transportation needs. We include all necessary costs to ship boats (permits, escorts, route-surveys, tolls, port fees) in our quotes. Let a knowledgeable boat transporting company handle your next boat shipping.
PREPARE YOUR BOAT FOR TRANSPORT
If it’s your first time transporting a boat, here are a few things you should know in order to properly prepare your boat for transport:
- All boats and vessels must have their own hauling trailers. Make sure that your boat is properly secured to the trailer.
- Provide the boat shipping company with your boat’s specs and information in advance. Make sure your boat’s measurements and weight are accurate. Remember, transport companies are allocating space for your boat according to the information given to them.
- Remove all personal and prohibited items from your vessel. Any breakable items should be stored in a safe place. It’s very important to secure anything that is loose and extends beyond the hull. Tape interior cabinet doors shut. Close and secure cabin doors, windows and any other doors. Tape hatches to avoid leaks and water damage.
- Empty all fuel and water tanks as much as possible. Leave enough fuel to get to and from the transport ship. Make sure there is no water in the bilge. Remove drain plugs from the hull and anchors from the deck. Flush and sanitize your tanks with a chlorine bleach solution.
- Disconnect your battery and store cables to ensure you don’t have a dead battery at delivery.
- Protect your entire boat with shrink wrap. Apply shrink wrap to the most vulnerable areas such as teak and non-skid surfaces if boat is too large. If shrink wrap comes apart during transport, it will be removed to avoid damage from beating against the boat. The carrier transporting your boat will not be held responsible. Apply an insulator wax or cover all stainless steel, chrome fittings, and exposed metal.
- Canvas covers must be removed. Covers tend to flap in the wind, damaging the boat. The carrier transporting your boat will not be held responsible if cover is not removed.
- Inspect your boat for any existing damages and document. Take pictures of the set up of any parts that were dismantled for size requirements. Also, take pictures of the location of items that were stored to prevent them from getting damaged. Driver will conduct a detailed inspection of your boat at pick-up and at delivery as well.
- Make sure you have all necessary paperwork.
- Do not forget your keys!
Our friendly and knowledgeable representatives are standing by to help answer any questions.
The distance, the vehicle make and model, and its condition are just a few of the details we’ll need.
Get A Quote
Our quotes are all inclusive. There are no hidden fees, no additional charges!