Truck Transport & Shipping
Full Size Truck • Dually Truck • Utility Truck • Semi Truck • Commercial Truck • Tractor Truck
CALL NOW! GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
We're Experts Transporting Trucks
Transporting a truck is no easy task. The majority of companies lack the know-hows to properly handle a car, let alone a truck transportation. You need a truck shipping company that’s reliable, has the experience and has the equipment to get the job done.
As a leader in the vehicle transport industry, Nationwide United can suit all intents and purposes of any truck transport. Regardless of whether you require truck shipping across town or cross-country, our equipment configurations can get your full-size truck, semi truck, dually truck, heavy duty truck, utility truck, or any other commercial truck safely and efficiently to it’s destination.
Truck Transport Services
Safely transport tank trucks anywhere in the U.S. We can ship any tanker truck used to transport materials such as petroleum, fuel, oil, gases and many other bulk liquids. Our expert haulers have necessary skills and certifications to meet the strict DOT regulations for a safe transportation.
Customers turn to us everyday to transport their utility trucks. We understand how important utility trucks are to your businesses. Our goal is to get your truck to its destination in the fastest and safest way possible. Whether you need to ship across town or across the country, we have the equipment and experience to get it done.
Semi Tractor Trucks
We offer the most convenient and stress-free way to transport your semi-tractor to and from anywhere in the U.S. With the use of our step-decks, RGN’s and other specialized trailer equipment we ensure a safe and easy loading and unloading of any semi-truck regardless of its size.
Shipping a dually truck is not the same as shipping a car. While many transport companies fail, we excel in handling such large trucks. We handle various dually truck models including lifted and modified trucks on a daily basis. Our trustworthy and experienced drivers ensure your truck is handled in the the most efficient and safest way possible.
Our Truck Transporters Frequently Ship:
- Pickup Trucks
- Tank Trucks
- Tow Trucks
- Semi Trucks
- Tractor Units
- Dually Trucks
- Garbage Trucks
- Box Trucks
- Refrigerator Trucks
- Utility Trucks
- Dump Trucks
- Fire Trucks
- Multi-Stop Trucks
Cost for Truck Shipping
The cost to transport a truck, unlike other products and services, does not have a set dollar amount. Because no two truck transports are the same, our shipping experts will gather all details specific to your move and use the following variables to determine an accurate truck transport cost
- Truck Type – Truck’s year, make and model
- Truck Dimensions – Length, height, width and weight of the truck. Dimensions must be verified.
- Condition of Truck – Is the truck in operable condition? Please note shipping non-running vehicles are subject to additional fees.
- Attachments – Are there any attachments on the truck? E.g. roof rack/mount, tool box, boom lift, trailer, water barrel etc.
- Route – How far will truck be traveling? Where is truck picking up and delivering? Is the truck shipping to Hawaii?
- Schedule – Are we working with a schedule? How early or late can we pickup and deliver?
- Pickup/Delivery Locations – Although our service is door to door we’ll need enough ample space at pickup and delivery to safely load and unload truck. Keep in mind our carriers are generally 80 feet in length.
Need a quote for truck transport?
Speak to a friendly transport specialist (800) 311-8305 for an instant quote