We’re experts transporting trucks
Truck transport is no easy task. The majority of companies lack the know-hows to properly handle a car, let alone a truck transportation. You need a truck transport company that’s reliable, has the experience and has the equipment to get the job done.
As a leader in the vehicle shipping industry, Nationwide United can suit all intents and purposes of any heavy duty truck shipping. Regardless of whether you require truck shipping across town or cross-country, our equipment configurations can get your pickup truck, dually truck, heavy duty truck, utility truck, or any other commercial truck shipping safely and efficiently anywhere in the United States.
20+ Years Experience
Licensed & Insured
4.9 Star Rated
A+ BBB Accredited
Truck Transport Services
Safely transport tank trucks anywhere in the United States. We can ship any tanker truck used to transport materials such as petroleum, fuel, oil, gases and many other bulk liquids. Our expert haulers have necessary skills and certifications to meet the strict DOT regulations for a safe truck transport.
Customers turn to us everyday to transport their utility trucks. We understand how important utility trucks are to your businesses. Our goal is to get your truck to its destination in the fastest and safest way possible. Whether you need to ship across town or across the country, we have the equipment and experience to get it done.
Semi Tractor Trucks
We offer the most convenient and stress-free way to transport your semi-tractor to and from anywhere in the U.S. With the use of our step-decks, RGN’s and other specialized trailer equipment we ensure a safe and easy loading and unloading of any heavy duty truck regardless of its size.
Shipping a dually truck is not the same as shipping a car. While many transportation companies fail, we excel in handling such large trucks. We handle various dually truck models including lifted and modified trucks on a daily basis. Our experienced and professional drivers ensure your truck shipment is handled in the the most efficient and safest way possible.
Our truck transporters frequently ship
- Pickup Trucks
- Tank Trucks
- Tow Trucks
- Tractor Units
- Heavy Duty Trucks
- Dually Trucks
- Garbage Trucks
- Box Trucks
- Refrigerator Trucks
- Utility Trucks
- Dump Trucks
- Fire Trucks
- Multi-Stop Trucks
Cost for truck shipping
The cost to transport a truck, unlike other products and services, does not have a set dollar amount. Because no two truck transports are the same, our shipping experts will gather all details specific to your shipment and use the following variables to determine an accurate truck transportation cost.
- Truck Type – Truck’s year, make and model
- Truck Dimensions – Length, height, width and weight of the truck. Dimensions must be verified.
- Condition of Truck – Is the truck in operable condition? Please note shipping non-running vehicles are subject to additional fees.
- Attachments – Are there any attachments on the truck? E.g. roof rack/mount, tool box, boom lift, trailer, water barrel etc.
- Route – How far will truck be traveling? Where is truck picking up and delivering? Is the truck shipping to Hawaii?
- Schedule – Are we working with a schedule? How early or late can we pickup and deliver?
- Pickup/Delivery Location – Although our service is door to door we’ll need enough ample space at pickup and delivery for our driver to safely load and unload truck. Keep in mind our carriers are generally 80 feet in length.
Get Truck Transport Quote!
Speak to a friendly transport specialist (800) 311-8305 for an instant quote