No matter your truck, full-size truck, dually truck, utility truck or any other commercial truck, we are your transport solution for your truck shipping needs.
Call Now • (800) 311-8305
Expert Truck Shipping
Transporting a truck is no easy task. The majority of companies lack the know-hows to properly handle a car, let alone a truck transport. You need a truck shipping company that’s reliable, has the experience and has the equipment to get the job done.
As a leader in the vehicle transport industry, Nationwide United can suit all intents and purposes of any truck transport. Regardless of whether you require truck shipping across town or cross-country, our equipment configurations can get your full-size truck, dually truck, heavy duty truck, utility truck, and any other commercial truck safely and efficiently to it’s destination.
Our Truck Transporters Frequently Ship:
- Pickup Trucks
- Tank Trucks
- Tow Trucks
- Tractor Units
- Dually Trucks
- Garbage Trucks
- Box Trucks
- Refrigerator Trucks
- Utility Trucks
- Dump Trucks
- Fire Trucks
- Multi-Stop Trucks
Cost to Ship a Truck
The cost to transport a truck, unlike other products and services, does not have a set dollar amount. Because no two truck transports are the same, our shipping experts will gather all details specific to your move and use the following variables to determine an accurate truck transport cost
- Truck Type – Truck’s year, make and model
- Truck Dimensions – Length, height, width and weight of the truck. Dimensions must be verified.
- Condition of Truck – Is the truck in operable condition? Please note non-running trucks are subject to additional fees.
- Attachments – Are there any attachments on the truck? E.g. roof rack/mount, boom lift, trailer, water barrel etc.
- Route – How far will truck be traveling? Where is truck picking up and delivering? Is the truck shipping to Hawaii?
- Schedule – Are we working with a schedule? How early or late can we pickup and deliver?
- Pickup/Delivery Locations – Although our service is door to door ( learn more about our door to door auto transport) we’ll need enough ample space at pickup and delivery to safely load and unload truck. Keep in mind our carriers are generally 80 feet in length.
Please visit our oversize vehicle transport page for information on how we can handle oversize vehicles such as your truck and other heavy equipment.
You May Also Be Interested In...
Oversized Vehicle Transport
Transport large and oversize vehicles from small vans and all the way up to RV’s and commercial buses.
Enclosed Auto Transport
Enclosed auto transport is the preferred shipping method to protect your vehicle during transport.
Expedited transport allows you to get your shipment on the road to the new location in the fastest time possible.